Boustead Projects’ Commitment to Your Privacy
Specifications of Use
Whenever Boustead Projects requests for personal information, the purpose for which the information will be used is specified in advance, and the use is restricted to that purpose. If Boustead Projects should ever desire to use your personal information for purposes other than that specified, it will inform you of the additional purposes. All individuals have the right to withhold consent to the use of personal information for additional purposes.
You may withhold consent if you do not wish to provide Boustead Projects with personal information, though doing so may prevent access to certain services that Boustead Projects provides.
Non-Disclosure to Third-Parties
In principle, Boustead Projects does not disclose personal information to third-parties, except under the following circumstances:
- When expressed consent to do so is received from the individual whose personal information is in Boustead Projects’ care;
- When an enquiry concerning a product or service can be more appropriately handled by a Boustead-affiliated company that is responsible for that product or service;
- When Boustead Projects consigns activities such as promotional campaigns to other entities, in which cases, personal information is covered by the terms of a non-disclosure agreement; and
- When a judicial order or the like obliges Boustead Projects to disclose personal information.
Management of Personal Information
Boustead Projects will take the appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. Strict security measures are in place to ensure that personal information is securely saved and kept from misuse or improper alteration.
A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies that this Website passes to you are anonymous and do not hold information on you or reveal your personal identity.
Nonetheless, if you prefer not to receive cookies, you can configure your Internet browser to reject them, or to notify you if they are being used. However, rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of this Website.
A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share. Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings according to your preference. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to experience all of the features of this Website.
- Boustead Projects strictly observes all applicable Singapore laws regarding the handling and protection of all personal information that it receives.
- Boustead Projects cannot be held responsible for the security of your personal information on other websites that are linked to this Website.